Our annual santa cruz beach vacation

Tuesday, July 11


If you've been around here long enough, you'll remember that every June, my whole mom's side of the family piles into a beach house in Santa Cruz. It's one of my most beloved traditions! You can see last years Santa Cruz post here (murder mystery dinner included, haha!)

Since having a baby, I've rarely taken my camera out. But if I do, it's to take pictures of Avonlea. Soooo, that pretty much sums up why Avonlea is in every single picture below, haha! It sure was fun to bring her on her first vacation. She LOVED being outside, was mesmerized by the water, and wasn't quite sure about the sand.

A very fun part of this trip was meeting Rebecca from the blog Caravan Sonnet. We've connected via blogging for years now, and when she found out she'd be in California for an appointment, she made the trek to our beach house. It was SUCH a delight spending the afternoon with her. I love sitting with people who laugh a lot, and she sure lit up the room!

It was so fun seeing my entire family love on our sweet girl...it takes a village, right? Hope your week is off to a great start! much love...



No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!