The easiest and most delicious chocolate mousse {gluten free and vegan}

Friday, May 13

A few months ago I was having company over, and needed a quick dessert to make for them. Because i'm gluten and dairy free, i'm always looking for a delicious dessert that non-allergy people would find tasty as well. Let's just say I hit the jackpot on this chocolate mousse. 

Not only is it delicious, but it takes mere minutes to whip up. Sometimes i've made it ahead of time and put it in the fridge, and other times i've made it between dinner and dessert while my company is over (it's that quick!). And it only takes a few ingredients. 

Ingredients for Chocolate Mousse
- 1 Can Coconut Creme (I use the one from Trader Joes. Unless it's the summer, you don't need to put the coconut creme in the fridge because it's pretty thick. However, if it's hot out, just stick the can in the fridge the day before) 
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Whisk together all the ingredients for a minute or two (I throw all the ingredients in my Kitchen Aid with the whisk). When it looks fluffy, spoon a helping into a bowl or cup and eat immediately or put in the fridge until ready to eat. 

I love to add some Dairy-Free Whip Creme over it...

Ingredients for Dairy-Free Whip Creme
- 1 Can Coconut Creme
- 1-2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Whisk all ingredients together and then spoon over the mousse! 

My favorite way to eat these is to put berries on the mousse, top with the whip creme, and then shred dark chocolate over the top! Yum Yum!! 

PS-Don't forget that you have until the end of Sunday to get 50% off all nail polishes at 100% Pure! Their nail polishes are non-toxic (free of the big 10 chemicals in normal polishes), and right now they are only $6 each!! (Plus free shipping!) Click here to check them out! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!