Nepali Wedding: Garden of Dreams

Monday, September 2


If you missed it...Part 1 & Part 2
After the lovely wedding, the bride and groom and some family members
walked through the streets of Thamel in Kathmandu towards the Garden of Dreams.
We were quite the parade, it was so fun!  
The Garden of Dream is this amazing fairy tale place, smack in the middle of chaos,
but you wouldn't know it, as it is peaceful and stunning from every direction. 
It is a garden built amidst an old Rana Palace. 
I had the privilege of snapping a few pictures of this gorgeous couple:) 
enjoy, love Katie 
and PS- If you would like to take part in the Photo-Shoot link-up, I'll be posting it on Sept 15th,
so get out your camera and get creative:) 

10 comments :

  1. So gorgeous! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are seriously beyond amazing. You did such a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! These are stunning! The colors! Their joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww they have amazing smiles and I love these. I hope they love the shots you took of them too!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning - each and every one of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! I love their joy! :] You did a fabulous joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are really gorgeous pictures! and how amazing that you got to experience a wedding of another culture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these!! I see your future in photography working out really well Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, just getting a chance to look at these....GORGEOUS! Seriously, breathtaking!!! You did so great, Katie!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!